Frozen Harbor Music Festival in Baltimore!
The second largest city in the state of Maryland, United States, Baltimore is the 29th most popular in the country with over 2.7 million residents. It also holds the masterpieces made by architect Benjamin Latrobe that makes this place more remarkable to everyone.
For this year, the Frozen Harbor Music Festival will take place in Baltimore, Maryland expecting more attendees. Not only that, this 2-day festival on this coming February have more than 2 venues including the following places:
· Angel’s Rock Bar- the world-class nightclub perfectly situated at Market PI, Baltimore with top DJ’s playing and mixing music to provide you classic and comfortable nightlife in the city.
· Luckies Tavern- Enjoy from various beer selections at Luckies Tavern as you enjoy Frozen Harbor Music Festival this year! This place is the ideal spot for parties and hangout!
· Tin Roof –Over the years, Tin Roof Baltimore has been the stage for musicians and non-musicians alike. This time, Tin Roof Baltimore will get the chance to take a stand for their tagline which is “Where Everybody is Somebody!” during the Frozen Harbor Music Festival, letting people to enjoy for as long as they want.
· PBR- Since there will be rock and acoustic performers during the Frozen Harbor Music Festival at PBR, guests can expect the most enjoyable night of their lives with cold beers, hard drinks.
· Leinenkugels Biergarten- what could be the most enjoyable way to have fun during Frozen Harbor Music Festival? Leinenkugels Biergarten offers 30 specialty draft brews right in the place where everybody is at home!
Aside from the places mentioned above, Frozen Harbor Music Festival will also be held at Baltimore Soundstage, Mex and Luckies Liquors.
The event only allows guest 21 years old and above since the venues are exposed to drinking hard beers and cocktails. Over 150 singers and bands are expected to perform on February 20-21, 2017 in Baltimore, Maryland. Featuring the following music genres:
1. Country music
3. Jam band
5. Hip Hop Fusion
Tickets are available between $15-$17 per person, so might as well call your family and friends now to reserve tickets as soon as possible!
This festival is blessed to have sponsors such as: Creative Occassions, East Coast Ballbonds, Paul Reed Smith Guitars, Jayslow Entertainment, Transcendent Events, Freestate Workshop, Visual Definitions, MetroPCS, JoePug and Dru Hill.
Don’t be the last person to join this one-of- a-kind music festival in Baltimore, Maryland.
Thanks to these fine Baltimore Sponsors!